Smooth and comfortable texture
It spreads easily with a light touch,and adheres comfortably to the skin.
It is also easy to apply to wet skin.
You can easily wash it off without the skin being subjected to strain.
It has excellent compatibility with water and can be washed off easily. There is less strain on your skin, which will not feel any stress when you remove the clay.
Benefits of the product
- Clay Pack contains Mosir clay (Bentonite) that absorbs dirt and moisturizes the skin. It is a rinse-off pack that places less strain on the skin.
- The product spreads smoothly and adheres to wet skin. By adsorbing old keratin and dirt in the pores and gently removing them, it helps facilitate healthy cell turnover.
- The product smooths skin so that it is clear, soft, and moisturized.
- It boosts the effect of the lotion and you can feel the difference as you continue using it.
- *Allergy tests have been successfully conducted.
- (Please note: This does not mean that allergies or skin irritation cannot occur for certain persons. Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience irritation after using.)
Key points for using it effectively
- Clay Pack can be used for any skin type by changing the frequency and time of use.
- You can use it not only on the face but also the neck and decollete.
- It is more effective to massage when you use it for elbows, knees, heels, and other areas where keratin tends to be thick.
- Do not use it immediately after being sunburnt, wait until the sunburn subsides.
- Do not use it if your skin is sensitive to irritation such as when you have pimples or skin problems.
Water、Kaolin 、Butylene Glycol 、Glycerin、Bentonite、Maltitol、Aphanothece Sacrum Exopolysaccharides、Sodium PCA、Xanthan Gum、Cellulose Gum、Carbomer 、Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer、Charcoal Powder 、Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex、Silica、Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate、Potassium Hydroxide、Phenoxyethanol、