Sonades Beauté Emollient Clay helps to make skin soft.
It is a clay pack with a soft and smooth texture.
Without removing too much sebum, it gently removes old keratin and dirt, improves
compatibility of the lotion and serum with the skin, and produces clear, youthful skin.
Benefits of the product
- Sonades Beauté Emollient Clay is a clay pack that places less strain on the skin and can be easily washed off.
- It is smooth and spreads well, and moisturizes the skin with comfortable adhesion.
- It contains our unique ingredient, the jade butterfly plant extract (Oroxylum Indicum Seed Extract), as well as Placental Protein and Geranium Robertianum Extract as moisturizing ingredients. The product gently removes dirt and helps make skin youthful and clear.
- The product is blended with Arsoa water to support self skin care, and botanical hot spring water (Moor water).
- The product improves the compatibility with skin of the lotion or serum you use next.
Key points for using it effectively
- Use Sonades Beauté Emollient Clay approximately two or three times a week. It is also effective to use as a pack before applying makeup.
- As this pack is gently removed, it can be used daily depending on the condition of your skin.
- You can use it for your neck where signs of aging tend to appear, as well as elbows, knees, heels, and other areas where keratin tends to be thick.
- Do not use it immediately after being sunburnt; wait until the sunburn subsides.
- Do not use it if you have skin problems such as pimples, or if your skin is extremely dry.
- Use approximately one tube a month.
Water、Squalane、Butylene Glycol、Glycerin、Kaolin、Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer、Glyceryl Stearate SE、Behenyl Alcohol、Stearic Acid、Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate、Oroxylum Indicum Seed Extract、Placental Protein、Geranium Robertianum Extract、Onsen-Sui(JTN)**、Tocopherol、Carbomer、Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate、Behenic Acid、Silica、Sodium Metaphosphate、Potassium Hydroxide、Phenoxyethanol