Over time, the natural barrier function of the skin may decline, leaving it more susceptible to the effects of dryness. Amuny AP Skin Lotion is a mild facial lotion that adjusts the barrier function of the dead-skin layer to provide gentle, soothing, moisturizing effects.
- Amuny AP Skin Lotion can help transform skin that tends to be unstable due to dryness into moisturized, great-feeling skin.
- The skin’s moisture is sustained and even imparted to dry, sensitive areas.
- It keeps the skin fresh and youthful looking and helps prevent susceptibility to irritation due to dryness.
- It has a smooth and gentle feeling and evenly blends in during application.
- Polyquaternium 51, a cell membrane–like ingredient that helps retain moisture, is blended into this product.
- Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, common glasswort extract and hakkaku-reishi extract are also blended in as moisturizing ingredients.
- This product also utilizes the moisturizing properties of serine (an amino acid) and sodium acetyl hyaluronate, a strong moisturizer.
- *Allergy tests have been successfully conducted. (Please note: This does not mean that allergies or skin irritation cannot occur for certain persons. Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience irritation after using.)
Key points for using it effectively
- Amuny AP Skin Lotion is more effective when you use it immediately after washing your face or getting into the bathtub.
- It can also be used in a sponge bath (to wipe yourself clean) after you sweat.
- Use it by pressing it gently into your skin, without tapping or rubbing.
- It can be used on the hands, the nape of the neck and the whole body.
Water, glycerin, BG, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, common glasswort extract, hakkaku-reishi extract, polyquaternium 51, sodium acetyl hyaluronate, serine, perilla herb extract, bittern, lactic acid, sodium citrate, dequalinium chloride, phenoxyethanol, purified water