- Amuny AP Skin Soap is a slightly acidic facial cleanser. The core is comprised of amino acid–based cleansing ingredients.
- It cleanses gently with a soft lather and keeps your skin feeling fresh.
- It gives your skin a moist and clean feeling without dryness.
- It feels mild and can be used by persons with dry, sensitive skin.
- Polyquaternium 51, a cell membrane–like ingredient that helps retain moisture, is blended into this product.
- Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, common glasswort extract, hakkaku-reishi extract and acetyl glutamine are also blended in as moisturizing ingredients.
- *Allergy tests have been successfully conducted. (Please note: This does not mean that allergies or skin irritation cannot occur for certain persons. Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience irritation after using.)
Key points for using it effectively
- Be sure to use this product only in the recommend amount. Using excessive amounts may irritate skin, particularly sensitive skin.
- Wash the face gently without scrubbing strongly.
- Wash your face once in the morning and again in the evening.
- One bottle will last for approximately two months.
Water, purified water, BG, glycerin, diglycerin, sodium cocoyl glutamate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl lauroyl taurate, sodium cocoyl alaninate, cocamide DEA, hydroxylpropyl methyl cellulose, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, common glasswort extract, hakkaku-reishi extract, polyquaternium 51, acetyl glutamine, sugar cane extract, bittern, polyglyceryl-10 isostearate, citric acid, sodium citrate, etidronic acid, phenoxyethanol