This moisturizing balm protects the skin from dryness. Amuny AP Skin Coat prevents the evaporation of moisture from the inside, in order to protect dry skin from external irritation. This is a moisturizing balm for maintaining and protecting your skin and promoting its natural potential.
This moisturizing balm protects the skin from dryness. Amuny AP Skin Coat prevents the evaporation of moisture from the inside, in order to protect dry skin from external irritation.
This is a moisturizing balm for maintaining and protecting your skin and promoting its natural potential.
- A high-purity white Vaseline base protects your skin from dryness and keeps it healthy.
- It prevents the evaporation of the skin’s moisture and protects sensitive skin.
- Thanks to its outstanding moisturizing ingredients, it helps sustain the natural moisture of the skin.
- It has a full-bodied, gentle feel during use, even when used in small amounts.
- Common glasswort extract and hakkaku-reishi extract are blended in as moisturizing ingredients.
- Polyquaternium 51, a cell membrane–like ingredient that helps retain moisture, is also blended in this product. Another cell membrane–like ingredient (cholesteryl hydxroxystearate) and pyridoxine tris-hexyldecanoate (a Vitamin B6 derivative) are blended in as emollient ingredients.
*Allergy tests have been successfully conducted. (Please note: This does not mean that allergies or skin irritation cannot occur for certain persons. Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience irritation after using.)
Key points for using it effectively
- Using Amuny AP Skin Coat on skin that has been moisturized with facial lotion will help it spread more evenly and smoothly, as well as help lock in the skin’s moisture.
- Use only after cleaning the area of application.
Vaseline, cholesteryl hydxroxystearate, stearyl glycyrrhizinate, pyridoxine tris-hexyldecanoate, common glasswort extract, hakkaku-reishi extract, polyquaternium 51, BG, tocophenol, phenoxyethanol, purified water