ARSOA Queen Silver PF is handcrafted with the same moisturizing ingredients as Queen Silver, but with no perfume added. It’s great for those who are not big fans of perfume or who may have a reaction to added scents!
Let natural minerals and charcoal make the most of the natural power of your skin.
Minerals vitalize your skin to enhance metabolism and water retention to help your skin produce natural cream.Charcoal absorbs dirt such as make-up and sebum. It contains honey, which acts as a moisturizing ingredient.
Foam with the ultimate balance of texture, elasticity and concentration for bright skin
The fine foam wraps dirt firmly, and the elasticity and moderate density reduce the strain on your skin. Arsoa Queen Silver can create foam with the ideal balance that meets these conditions.
The case is sold seperately.
ARSOA Queen Silver PF is handcrafted with the same moisturizing ingredients as Queen Silver, but with no perfume added.
- ARSOA Queen Silver completely removes makeup and dirt without impairing moisture crucial for the skin.
- Mineral ingredients (sedimentary rock, igneous rock) and charcoal are blended together, allowing the soap to completely cleanse your skin gently and lustrously with a fine lather, without any tightness.
- With natural moisturizing ingredients like sucrose and honey, Queen Silver hydrates your skin while you wash.
- Each bar is handcrafted over a period of up to 70 days.
- Allergy tests have been successfully conducted* .
- * Please note: This does not mean that allergies or skin irritation cannot occur for certain persons. Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience irritation after using.
Key points for using the soap effectively
- Arsoa Queen Silver may be used it on the neck, decollete, and entire body.
- Completely drain away the water after use, and keep in a place with good ventilation with low humidity. Arsoa Queen Silver can be kept for extended use.
Soap materials, sucrose, glycerin, purified water, sedimentary rock, igneous rock, charcoal, honey, mica, titanium oxide, iron oxide, tetrasodium etidronate