Amuny AP Soap is a smooth foam soap that can be used to gently wash sensitive skin.
It is a solid soap made for sensitive skin and contains moisturizing ingredients such as the Ceramide and Rhinacanthus Nasutus extract. It washes sensitive skin comfortably and cleanly with a fine foam to maintain the skin barrier function.
- Amuny AP Soap gently washes sensitive skin.
- It makes smooth, fine, and creamy foam.It washes away sweat and dirt while leaving the skin moist.
- It can be used not only for the body but also for the face.
- Its moisturizing ingredients include Rhinacanthus Nasutus extract and Sorbitol.
- The product contains Ceramide 3, an intercellular lipid component that maintains the skin barrier function of the stratum corneum.
Key points for using it effectively
- Please use lukewarm water to make your face wet before applying Amuny AP Soap, and to wash soap off afterwards.
- Note that washing with hot water may cause skin to dry out as it may remove too much sebum.
- Pay attention to the ratio of soap to water.
- Making foam that is not too condensed is the key to washing the skin gently.
- Do not rub or take too much time when washing.
- Wash the skin gently as it may cause irritation if you rub the skin forcefully. Also, it may put a strain on the skin if the soap adheres to sensitive skin for too long, therefore be careful not to take too long when washing.
- If you are worried about rough skin on your palms when rubbing the soap multiple times to make foam, make light foam.
- After use, remove moisture from the soap and place it in a well-ventilated place with low humidity so that it lasts longer without the quality being affected.
Sekken-Na/K, Water, Sucrose, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Rhinacanthus Communis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra(Licorice)Root Extract, Ceramide 3, Polyquaternium-61, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Potassium Myristoyl glutamate, Pearl Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Disodium EDTA